It’s time to evolve beyond the conventional outsourced IT support service models. actuspport’s cloud infrastructure suite of support services brings to the desk a comprehensive portfolio helping clients worldwide to build and operate different cloud delivery models. Some of our capabilities are listed below. Signup to know about actsupport’s capabilities and how it can help reduce spending on IT assets and staffing while you’re focused on new business innovation and sales/marketing promos.
Monitoring and Capacity Planning (Monitor services, resources, audits to foresee and optimize IT asset capacity)
- Proactive monitoring of your Network, servers and services
- Setting up the monitoring server ground up
- Agent configuraton for resources and services monitoring
- Configure appropriate tools for application performance and log monitoring
- Ansible, work flow automation, orchestration and version control
- Continuous deployment, integration and delivery
- Deploy instances on any cloud or virtualization platforms
- Automate instance provisioning, role installation and cluster deployments
- Write work flows for error free faster deployments and more…
Build, Operate & Support End-To-End Managed Cloud Support Services
- Public cloud (AWS, Azure, Opestack)
- Private cloud (VMware, Citrix Xen, Hyper-V, Redhat virtualization)
- Hybrid cloud
- Data center virtualization and managing cloud infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge in multiple cloud platforms and vendors
- Deploy VM and configure high availability
Consulting and Enablement Services
We work with your inhouse team to understand the infrastructure, services offered, audience and the desired goals. Then, we go about recommending a suitable cloud platform. In case you already are evaluating a product or platform we can co-opt and work together to achieve our end goals. Our consulting services would certainly help decrease risks of business disruption and increase ROI.
Storage Appliance Management (SAN, NAS, ISCSI)
We configure new storage appliances, monitor, report on availability, utilization and performance, capacity addition and replication. Perform maintenance and patch upgrades.
Network and Routers/Firewalls Management (Routing, IP Addressing, NAT, ACL, Vlan Config)
- Day to day monitoring and managing of data center network environment
- Maintain network quality
- Constant monitoring of bandwidth utilization, network availability,and interface availability
- Deploy and manage firewalls
- Configure VPN, NAT, and ACL rules
- Manage and support standard Cisco gear
Backups Management (snapshot and file level)
- Handle various backup methods like file level and snapshot
- Install and configure core backup servers and agents
- Configure scheduled backups, setup notifications and monitoring
- Configure virtual backup appliances and integrate it with a virtual DC
Readiness Assessment and Migration Strategy Planning
We basically would first scope the migration and ensure it is viable. If you already have a migration strategy on papers or in progress that isn’t working at pace with your goals or you seems to be having issues with existing migration strategies. We can pitch in do a full assessment and comparisons in order to determine how best the existing strategy can be put to best use or if we identify any major flaws or areas of improvement, We can stitch together our inputs and work towards on time delivery.
Disaster Recovery Consulting and BCP Planning
- Virtual replication and Site to site replication (Zerto, Veeam)
From helping you write a BCP plan to making you understand RTO/RPO metrics to find the value of a DR strategy we can above and beyond to ensure that their your infrastructure is completely protected from any threats. We have experience working with different DR products and are capable of maintaining a DR run book and execute it for full,partial failover tests and failback tests.
Disclaimer: All trademarks, trade names, or logos mentioned or used are the property of their respective owners. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. actsupport is not entitiled to provide direct support on any of these tools but is treated to be a third party technical support provider who provides support to their clients who uses the mentioned products for their business purpose.