actsupport offers 24×7 outsourced web hosting support solutions for hosting providers across the globe, since 2001.
With a team of skilled and experienced professionals we are capable of handling L1, L2 and L3 queries. We specialize in setup and administration of Windows, Linux servers and widely known hosting control panels. Our dedicated support staff works exclusively for you independently and they would co-ordinate with your in-house support team. We offer Shared, Semi-dedicated and Dedicated support models via different support channels . We mean business and that’s why our clients rely on us for managing their infrastructure while they focus on Sales and Marketing.
I appreciate all the effort actsupport has delivered in the past 5 years and I am confident the quality will remain top notch as usual. Keep up the good work.
Multi Channel Support
Server Backup & Restoration
Server Performance Optimization
Plans and Pricing
Did not find a plan that suits you? View Custom Plan
Common issues and tasks
Some common issues covered under Tickets and Chat support instances
- First response to live chats/tickets within the agreed SLA
- Resolve issues within the agreed SLA and escalate tickets as defined in SOP.
- Basic tasks on a VM operating system and fixing services already installed by following KB on common issues.
- Add additional resources to VM (Memory, CPU, Disk)
- Tweak firewall and acl rules in servers
- Troubleshooting issues associated with installed roles and services (WWW, FTP, Mail, MySQL /MS-SQL)
- Troubleshooting web service extension related issues.
- Mail box management and SQL backup/restore
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot issues associated with CMS WordPress, Joomla, Dot net-Nuke etc.
- Making changes to configuration files (Apache, php.ini, IIS metabase) as applicable to resolve service issues.
Some common tasks included in the server admin hours
- Install Hypervisor and Initial configuration kick off
- Installing OS / setting up dedicated server / delivering manual order where necessary
- Installing applications and roles/services and features
- Migration of accounts/websites/SQL DB’s/mail boxes
- Apache/IIS tuning for performance, MySQL/MS-SQL optimization
- Setup MySQL replication, web server load balancing
- Setup new mail server, Install/configure spam protection utilities
- Server Hardening and patching
- Setup alerts monitoring for resource usage and services and generate monthly health report
- Configure backups and job scheduling
- Template build and automating deployments, OS images (LAMP, LEMP, SQL), Windows OS.
- API server management and integrations
- Installation of Gitlabs and configuration